Visiting will be dependant on goverment guidance on Covid 19 restrictions. These updates will be emailed to your family and close friends as changes occur.
We like to be flexible when it comes to visiting times and have an ‘Open House’ policy.
We like to encourage visitors to be involved in supporting their loved ones, although we do realise this is not for everyone.
These are some examples we have seen with good responses:-
- Daughters assisting with beauty care – nail polishing or hair setting.
- Men shaving their father's face.
- Watering the plants together.
- Going for a walk in the park together.
- Assisting with creating a Life History Book.
- Knitting together.
- Joining us for a meal (the roasts are pretty good), we also have an upstairs small dining room you may like to yourselves.
- Do a jigsaw together.
- Your children and friendly family pets are most welcome and generally valued by the people living in the home.
- Just taking someone for a car drive can be very uplifting.
The list is endless you may like to get some ideas from our photo gallery or just ask the staff team, we are full of fresh ideas.
We also like to actively encourage people to experience the home before choosing to live here, you would be welcome to come for dinner or stay the night, just to see how you feel.